Moving money to France?
LUMON are a French Property Currency Specialist and have helped thousands and thousands of clients over the last 20 years achieve their goal of a property purchase, selling a property and everything in between.
We recommend their prestige services to all our clients so please don’t hesitate to speak to them to ensure you are getting the best possible outcome when moving your money.
They send payments to France on average every 10 minutes and are experts in their field, providing all the specialist paperwork required when dealing with the French property market.
With powerful technology platforms at their fingertips, their currency experts have been making overseas payments quick, effortless, and simple for customers since 2000.
Why choose Lumon?
- You can open an account in minutes and instantly get provided with a dedicated client relationship team with an average of over 10 years’ experience
- In-country bank accounts for speedy transfers into and out of France
- Bi-lingual team working alongside you to achieve your goals
- Exchanged over €2 billion in 2020 for clients globally
- They have thousands of happy customers and five-star Feefo reviews
- An online platform to manage your account
- Over 20 years of overseas payment experience
Contact with them now to see how they can help you achieve your goal in the French Property market by clicking here.
As a currency specialist they have several tools available to help you. Their dedicated account managers will work alongside you to understand your financial situation, the risk appetite you have, the potential timeframes you have and discuss all of your options. All while adding live market information so you can make an informed and educated decision. LUMON have a number of tools and contracts for their customers, these include:
- Spot contracts – this is the most common contract type when securing funds and is when you have access to all your selling currency. Through Lumon you can open a contract with them over the phone with your dedicated relationship manager or online. Once the contract is complete Lumon can release your payment shortly thereafter on to your account, the Notaire directly, or a third party
- Forward contracts – this allows you to secure your funds even if you don’t have access to all your funds. For example, if you are pending the maturity of an investment but want to take advantage of a favourable exchange rate, you need to have around 10% of the total value available and you set a timeframe with which you will settle the remaining balance, this can be anything up to 12 months in advance
- Limit order – these are automatic buy instructions allowing you to be comfortable that if your target rate is reached it can be automatically secured for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Stop loss order – these are similar to a limit order, however they protect customers from any extra costs by putting a level in the market below the current level on offer. Using these helps customers ensure they don’t spend more than budgeted on a purchase and are used by customers who cannot watch the market continually.
- Rate alert – this in an information tool, so if you have a target in mind, a rate alert is used to notify you that it has been reached so you can react.
Get in contact with them now to see how they can help you achieve your goal in the French Property market by clicking here.